The worst thing that women do when being pregnant is slashing on their diet contemplating the weight that would stay back after delivery. However, what they must really think about is eating healthy. Weight gain is a part of pregnancy as you are not just feeding yourself but you are eating for two. So instead of cutting calories, stick to healthy sources of calories canada goose womens mittens https://www.goedkopeparka.nl amazon canada goose authentic, which would be good for you as well as your baby.
Here are 7 tips to eating healthy during pregnancy.
1. Never avoid breakfast – breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it gets extra important when you are pregnant. We adults can still manage staying hungry for few extra hours but the baby should be getting proper nutrients constantly for a healthy growth. You can have oatmeal or cereals with fruits for breakfast. Milk should also be include as a part of your diet as calcium is very important for building strong bones and teeth.
2. Fats – Fats are very important for the healthy growth of the baby’s brain and nervous system. But instead of having empty fat-filled food, try having food that are packed with nutrients as well. Go for avocados, nuts canada goose coats red deer https://www.canadagoosessale.org Canada Goose parka online authentic, sunflower oil canada goose down low hip length parka https://www.2014parka.com Canada Goose montebello parka sale fake, and olive oil. These are packed with healthy fats.
3. Fruit and vegetable – A pregnant woman’s body needs sufficient amount of zinc, Vitamin C and folic acid that can easily be found in vegetable and fruit. Oranges are a great source of vitamin C and green vegetables such as spinach and broccoli are a good source of iron.
4. Fibre-rich food –Oatmeal and brown rice are rich in fibre. Also go for a variety of vegetable and fruit such as carrots, beans and banana that are a good source of fibre. Fibre helps in avoiding constipation that often pregnant ladies complain of. It also keeps the tummy full and gives a feeling of satisfaction.
5. Healthy snacks – Avoid fast-food and eat healthy snacks, such as yoghurt, banana, fresh sandwich, whenever you feel the urge. You can also start your day with whole wheat toast if you not feeling so good. But remember to eat up accordingly later in the day.
6. Avoid alcohol – What goes into your system goes automatically into your baby’s system. Alcohol is bad for healthy growth of baby’ nervous system. Too much alcohol consumption during pregnancy can also lead to abnormalities in the new born baby and also cause complications during pregnancy.
7. Take Prenatal vitamins – The vitamins and nutrients needed by your body during pregnancy must come from daily diet but it may not be sufficient. Iron is very important to avoid anaemia and folic acid to prevent any birth-related defects. Therefore, taking prenatal vitamin is a must. It makes sure that there are no gaps left unfilled and supplies your body with sufficient nutrients needed.
Keep these tips in mind and plan a proper diet plan during pregnancy. If ever in doubt do consult the doctor, before taking any action. Eat healthy. Stay healthy.
Read Our Practo Blog: https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/7-tips-to-eating-healthy-during-pregnancy-26967/post